UVA HIGHLANDS | Ceylon | Orange Pekoe Black Tea | Wholesale
* “Orange Pekoe” does not indicate a flavour, instead this is used to indicate the grade of the tea.
High grown Orange Pekoe (OP) from the remote Uva district of Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon).
It distinguishes itself from other famous Sri Lankan tea districts, being located on the eastern side of the mountain ranges. The different climate endows the tea with better leaf quality, giving it a special, unmistakable character & exotic aromatic flavour.
Tea lovers will also be pleasantly surprised by the fruity undertones & medium body which allows for more than one cup to go down with ease. The mellow, smooth taste of Uva tea, once experienced, is easily distinguished.
Duration: 3-4 minutes
Temperature: 100C° (full boil)
Amount: 2.5gm or 1 teaspoon per cup
- If you like your tea brewed stronger or weaker, adjust the amount of tea leaves.
- Brewing your tea too long can extract an undesirable bitterness from the leaves.
- Loose leaf tea can typically be steeped multiple times. However, each steeping will yield a slightly lighter flavor than the previous.
- To brew in a large teapot, increase the amount of loose leaf tea to match the total cups of water you’re using.
SHIPPING FEES & DELIVERY TIMES
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: PHP 50
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: PHP 80
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: PHP 130
FLAT RATE: PHP 390
FLAT RATE: PHP 1,990
*Please note that customs can occasionally delay packages, & shipping may be delayed during the Christmas season.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.