CHAI VANILLA | Flavoured Black Tea | Wholesale
Gentle, but with a commanding presence. A robust & confident blend tamed with a touch of vanilla.
It makes for a powerful, yet refined & sophisticated cup of tea, with many flavors dueling for your taste buds’ attention.
Smooth on the surface, with plenty of strength underneath.
Here's our special recipe for the perfect cup of MASALA CHAI:
- Add 1/3 cup milk & 2/3 cup water to a saucepan over high heat.
- Mix in 1.5 tablespoons of Chai Blend. Bring nearly to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Lower heat & simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Strain, add sugar to taste, enjoy.
- Makes 1 mug
Duration: 4-5 minutes
Temperature: 100C° (full boil)
Amount: 2.5gm or 1 teaspoon per cup
- If you like your tea brewed stronger or weaker, adjust the amount of tea leaves.
- Brewing your tea too long can extract an undesirable bitterness from the leaves
- Loose leaf tea can typically be steeped multiple times. However, each steeping will yield a slightly lighter flavor than the previous.
- To brew in a large teapot, increase the amount of loose leaf tea to match the total cups of water you’re using.
SHIPPING FEES & DELIVERY TIMES
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: PHP 50
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: PHP 80
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: PHP 130
FLAT RATE: PHP 390
FLAT RATE: PHP 1,990
*Please note that customs can occasionally delay packages, & shipping may be delayed during the Christmas season.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.